Obstacle course racing…
We asked Badass Muckers on our Facebook page to complete this statement and here’s a selection of ten answers:
- like running, but for real athletes!
- is where you let the inner kid out in you.
- means I can have a dirty weekend away from the wife.
- because mud is the new sweat.
- All the cool kids do it.
- is where you hang out at the weekend with your muckers of the fellowship of badassery.
- is tough, is hard, is wet, is muddy but above all fun and a great opportunity to test yourself and take part with your team.
- serves a purpose to all my hard training and makes me train harder so I can do well.
- makes a man/woman out of you – only the tough need apply.
- the most fun you can have with your clothes on!
Sound like fun? We’ve been told by many it’s addictive. How many obstacle course races will you do next year? Come and join us at Badass Mucker and we’ll have you begging for more! (Just don’t tell the wife/husband).
See you at the start line, Badasses!
[ut_button color=”red” target=”_self” link=”http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/badass-mucker-ii-february-21-2015-registration-12617123155″ size=”medium” shape=”round” ]Get your Badass registered![/ut_button]